Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wilmar has been building its accumulation base since 2012.

Wilmar been building its accumulation base since 2012. 
It has been pushing higher since last July / Auguest, as it had applied to list its China business, Yihai Kerry Arawana Holdings (YKA) on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. 

"Wilmar's YKA may reach $19.7b valuation in IPO: analyst" 

Wilmar counts China, where it has more than 300 plants and a wide marketing and distribution network, as a major market.


Important news from Wilmar 







Find my regular updates at Whalepool Traders Digest, https://t.me/NewsUpdateLearning

No comments:

Post a Comment

AEM up 17.81% after 2 months' consolidation.

AEM up 17.81% after 2 months' consolidation.  Volume came in 2 sessions ago and I added.  I added again when my brokers came calling yes...